Top Reasons to See Dr. Robertson for Emergency Dental Care
- Dr. Robertson and his staff welcome walk-in and same-day appointments for patients that need emergency dental care
- Dr. Robertson and his trained staff always put the welfare of patients above all else – particularly those in need of emergency dental care
- Dr. Robertson has been treating the patients in the Elgin, TX area for over 20 years
What You Should Know About Emergency Dental Care
While it’s very important to schedule regular dental visits for you and your family, it’s also extremely important to resolve emergency dental issues right away. Dr. Robertson and his staff of trained dental professionals always try to accommodate patients with emergency issues as quickly as possible. If we can, we’ll get you in on the same day, and we welcome walk-in emergency patients as well. If our Elgin, TX office is closed, make sure to call 911 for immediate assistance for any type of emergency dental care.
What Constitutes an Emergency Dental Problem?
There are several situations that can be considered dental emergencies. They include the following:
- Severely painful toothache
- Pain or swelling in the jaw
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Knocked out teeth
- Misaligned or loose teeth
- Any sign of infection in the mouth or gums
- Any type of trauma that has occurred to the jaw
Contact our Elgin, TX Office Today
If you or any member of your family experiences any type of dental emergency, be sure to call our Elgin, TX office right away at 512-281-4260. If our office is closed, remember to call 911 for assistance.