We’re happy to announce that Elgin Smiles Dental has reopened to treat all our patients. Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time.
- Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients we’ve implemented the following changes:Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be required to confirm your appointment 72-hours prior to your visit unless this is a true dental emergency (which we typically see same day).
- We ask that guests do not attend your appoitment with you unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Any out of pocket investment towards your services will be collected upfront in order to reduce exposure to additional team members.
- We ask that you wear a mask or suitable face covering (i.e. bandana) to all appoitments.
- Upon arrival you will call from your vehicle and let our front desk team know that you have arrived.
- When we are ready to seat you for your appointment a team member will meet you at the door to check your temperature.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office today.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. Again, thank you so much for your support. We’re happy to continue serving you, and can’t wait to see your smile!
Your dental family at Elgin Smiles Dental